Monday, May 28, 2012


Hi guys! My name is Camille and I'm a teenager who spends a little too much time with the books (not that that's entirely a bad thing!) High school can get boring sometimes when it's not stressing me, so my favorite thing to do when I'm not freaking out over math tests is to read. Romance, fantasy, and especially YA Fiction, you name it, I'll read it. 

Obsessive Compulsive reader is my middle name. So I thought, what better way to share my love for reading than to make a blog? Thus Viva la Bookworm was born. My philosophy is I'm only young once so I might as well read as many YA novels as I possibly can before I get older than these characters. I review whatever I can get my hands on, and with my library being across the street from my school (it's awesomely huge), my book shelves are always full.
 
Country: USA
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!