Monday, May 28, 2012

I am J. Grace Pennington, author, daughter, sister, Christian. I love Jesus more than life itself.  I write as I rest in the life story He writes, giving in to the plot twists He sees fit to give me, enjoying every second of the great story of life, knowing beyond any shadow of a doubt that it will end with “and she lived happily ever after.”

I am a storyteller. I capture stories from my mind with a pen, from life with a camera, and from books with my voice. On my site, you can learn more about my stories, or perhaps get my help in telling yours.

Email: theauthor@jgracepennington.com
Country: United States
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!