Thursday, January 27, 2011


I realized one day that I read too many books not to blog about them and share them with everyone out there in the blogosphere!  I'm a teacher and a mom so I decided to review books and give some ideas for how they can be mentor texts, or texts that can be used to teach about being a good reader and writer.  I review books from pictures books to young adult, lots of different formats and genres.  I'm always on the lookout for great books I can share with my students and colleagues.  You can find my reviews at Teach Mentor Texts and follow me on Twitter at @mentortexts.

Country: USA
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!