Wednesday, January 26, 2011


Palm Books Journal

Hi! I am Marrion, 21 years-old and I started to create my own book blog just this January 2011. I love books so much, it has been a part of my life. I usually talked about the books I read which is so fun and very contagious in a very good way and who has the same passion as I did. I never thought books were so addicting. Anyway, my blog mostly focuses on YA novels but I do accept other genres if I got so interested on the particular book. I'd be glad if you come and visit my blog. Thanks!

Email: marrionezz07@gmail.com

Country: Philippines
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!