Thursday, January 13, 2011

Eleusinian Mysteries

Hey! I'm a 20 year girl from Australia who may suffer from a severe case of book-obsession. I have a history of stalking authors, publishers, books (I sometimes press my nose to the window of bookstores for hours on end with my 'creepy-stare-you-down' look trying to abstain from kidnapping all the gorgeous books tempting me. I love the whole Young Adult community - there are so many amazing readers, bloggers, writers and publishers online who are so kind and enthusiastic, bonded by the same joy of reading. I've recently started my own blog so I can share the books I'm currently lusting over and to release a bit of that pent up craziness that many novels have left me with. I'd love if you followed!

Email: hanging.by.a.moment_@hotmail.com 

Country: Australia


Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!