Friday, September 3, 2010


A Reader's Review is a Young Adult and Children's Fiction book review blog. I am studying and learning all I can about writing for children/young adults, and I thought a blog would be a great place to compile my research. Hopefully, you will find the information useful, too. Aside from reviews, the blog contains useful links ("Lotta Links" blogs), helpful information, what I have learned from the book ("Lessons Learned" blogs), and more. I love, love, love books – to read or just to smell, hold or look at. And of course, the adventures they take me on. Will you join me?


Country: USA
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!