Friday, September 3, 2010


Hi! My name is Hafsah, I started writing reviews for my local library last year, but I wasn't very interested in reading. Now I'm nearly always reading, and I wanted a place to write my reviews and share them, so I started Icey Books. I read YA and occasionally children's fiction. I'm 17 years old and home-schooled, so my blog is a great way to get my voice heard! In addition to reading books and writing reviews, I also design websites and make jewelry, so if you ever need a website (or jewelry) give me a holler!

Country: USA


Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!