Saturday, April 17, 2010

Magic Bean Review

Bio: Magic Bean Review is new to the YA Blogosphere, however, I myself am not new to the blogosphere as a whole. Magic Bean Review started out at New Years, but was left abandoned by me until, well, very recently. Magic Bean Review doesn't review just books, but it will mainly be doing that. I read most genres in the YA category but I mainly read fantasy, reality/real life, adventure and I also really enjoy sci fi.

My favourite authors are Maggie Stiefvater, Rachel Ward, Saci Lloyd, Sophia Bennett, Scott Westerfield and Gemma Malley

Country: Scotland, UK
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!