Saturday, April 10, 2010

Love At the End of the World

Bio: My blog is new, I've been working on it for about a month now, and try to update at least a few times a week, and daily if I have the time. I review YA novels with a preference for paranormal romance and dystopian, and general fiction of all kinds. I try to split the focus of my blog between talking about and reviewing YA books, and talking about writing a YA novel. Some of my favorite authors in the genre are Kami Garcia, Margaret Stohl, Suzanne Collins, Becca Fitzpatrick, and Carrie Ryan. I live in Virginia.

Country: United States

Email: vicariouslyaware (at) gmail (dot) com
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!