Saturday, March 9, 2013

Readiculously-Peachy



Readiculously-Peachy


My name is Florentine and I am a positive, bubbly, outspoken and open minded person. I would like to thank my wonderful parents for these traits, who took me from a small Caribbean island called Aruba, to the fantastic sophisticated city of Paris in France, and to the grounded but very international country also known as The Netherlands. 

I have fallen in love with reviewing ever since I spotted book bloggers writing about their opinions on book they adore (or sometimes not so much). Throughout my blogging, I found the genres that I like the most and enjoy writing honest, constructive and creative reviews about. 

I love Young Adult, dystopian, thriller, horror, adventurous, mystical, Sci-Fi, and romantic books! I would like to think that I am a very open minded person so I would almost be open to anything else that strikes my interest and may deviate a little from my book genre preferences.

Contributor - Florentine
Email - readiculouslypeachyreadys@gmail.com
Country - UK

Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!