Wednesday, September 26, 2012


My blog features YA popular titles and Independent authors as well. My goal is to feature all realms of teen fiction and to let other teen readers be aware of the multiple books available. I work in a book store and the teen market is intensely growing and I found both adult and young adult consumers lost in the shuffle. So it makes my day when I can recommend something different and they are pleased with what I have to say about the book, good or bad. I review love stories, paranormal, science fiction, and love when I get a good zombie book. I am also a sucker lately for books about road trips and music.

Country: United States
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!