Thursday, March 29, 2012


Paperbook Princess is my very first blog, and I am super excited about it... I have always loved reading and I tend I always lean towards the YA books more then anything, but my favorite authors are Nora Roberts and Sherrilyn Kenyon.

I decided to start doing reviews on the books I read because I am hoping that it might help me digest them before I move on to a new one. By putting words to my thoughts once the books are finished I will be able to relive the book over again instead of just pushing it to the back burner and moving on to the next book. 
 
Country: Canada
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!