Sunday, November 20, 2011

 
I am a college student who has intense love for fiction books more than school books. I am taking nursing which I think is one of the reason I love reading books. For me, it is a chance to escape from all the workloads and enter another world. Reading is more important to me than food and sleep combined. When I’m not reading, I’m exercising my right as a glutton. When I’m not stuffing my mouth with food, I watch movies and fantasize about my fave actors. When I’m not lusting over people who don’t even know me, I pester my cat. And you guessed it right, I love cats. One of my hobbies is sleeping and it will be the death of me in the near future.
 
Country: Philippines
 
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!