Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Dealings of a Book Junkie

Hi, my name is Vanessa and I am the blog author for "Dealings of a Book Junkie". I have been blogging for a short time, and already started to maintain a small following. I decided to start this blog, so that I can express my thoughts and feelings on one of my passions: reading. Most of my reviews will contain Young Adult fiction, and for the time being only accept YA books from publishers and authors. I mostly enjoy fantasy and paranormal romances, but I'm not limited to only those topics.

Country: United States

Email: dealingsofabookjunkie@yahoo.com
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!