Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Beaucoup Review

Bio: I've always loved books, so I decided to make a book blog. I had no idea how many other brilliant books there are out there! The Beaucoup Review was made in December 2009, and since then its grown and grown. I've now interviewed over 10 authors/bloggers, read many, many books, and reviewed as many as I can. I've hosted competitions, and entered loads! I just hope people have a much fun reading it, as I have writing it.

Country: England

Email: the-beaucoup-review@hotmail.com
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!