Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Star Shadow

Bio: My blog focuses on genres from Young Adult, Chick Lit, Paranormal, Fantasy, Steampunk, Dystopian and a mixture of Romance books mixed with the above genres, My blog consists of My opinion on the books I read and my lovely other half Matt's Opinion, he reads more steampunk, fantasy sci fi types of books. We also occasionally have reviews from our kiddos 4 and 6 who love to read as well. When coming to Star Shadow, you can expect to find Reviews, Weekly Meme's and Author Spotlights, focusing on the Author and All of the books written other than just the most recent. As well as weekly spotlights on other blogger's who are new to the blogging world. Some of my favorite Authors are: Jennifer Laurens, Jennifer Murgia, Chloe Neill, Meg Cabot, Melissa Walker, Lisa McMann, Dianne Schwemm and Laurie Halse Anderson.

Email: starshadow.blog@gmail.com
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!