Friday, April 30, 2010

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


Books and the Universe

Bio: I've been blogging for ages but I finally decided to get a blog just to devote to my main hobby: reading! I read and review all genres of teen/YA fiction (and occasionally middle-grade books too) and I especially like historical fiction, sci-fi/dystopian, and novels-in-verse. I live in the UK with my family and around 320 books. The library is my second home.

Country: England, the UK, Europe, planet Earth...
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!