Wednesday, November 24, 2010


Just a Canadian high school student (eh?) who prefers reading to homework. The site is an insight to my mind and my opinions (and my brain!) about things book related-including lots of Book Reviews-, music related, and life related. Though mostly about books... of course. I summarize, give my long opinion, rant/squee, and give a rating out of 10 on my book reviews, and am participating in upcoming challenges for 2010. I am a library lover, despite book-buying-binges, and I am also a total Harry Potter nerd! My favourite activities include reading, stalking blogs, TV, and basketball/hockey :)

County: Canada
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!