Tuesday, September 29, 2009


Just Another Book Addict (JABA)

Bio: Hi! My name is Lindsay. I started my blog on July 25th and have kept it steady ever since. I stumbled upon a blog and then saw more and thought that it was really awesome. Since I don't have any bookworms for friends, I thought it would be cool to start a blog of my own. And volia, JABA was created. I review YA books with the occasional Adult book (I love Nicholas Sparks!) which you are warned that it is an Adult book. I love to share my honest thoughts on a book and to find out about other books.

Country: USA

Age: Teenager

Email: justanotherbookaddict@yahoo.com
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!