Tuesday, August 11, 2009

MELIScellaneous

Bio: Hi, I'm Melissa. You can usually find me poking around the YA section of Borders, you'd probably just mistake me for one of the teens lol. But in fact, I am an ALA Card carrying Librarian. I have a soft spot for fairy tale retellings (especially versions where the Princess kicks butt) as well as books with fantasy elements, mysteries, and anything paranormal, as I grew up loving ghost stories, and it still holds true. I blog what I read, from my own TO READ PILE (which is huge) library books, and things I picked up at conferences.

Age: I'm a 20-something, which used to sound cool, now just sounds old LOL

Email: thecatcheronrye@gmail.com

Country: USA
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!