Monday, April 15, 2013

Repeat Reads



Contributor - Lisa Norton
Email - repeatreads@gmail.com
Country - United States


My name is Lisa Jean and I'm a 20-year-old student. I'm studying human development and want to get a job working with autistic children once I graduate. When I'm not working on schoolwork I tend to be reading, cooking, or playing video games. I pretty much exclusively read young adult books (with some exceptions) and enjoy fantasy, romance, and adventure. I give higher rating to books that I think are worth re-reading. Because 

“If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” 
― Oscar Wilde




Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!