Monday, March 25, 2013

YA Romantics

YA Romantics

Twitter | Facebook | Goodreads | Pinterest | Google+

YA Romantics

I'm a young adult book blogger who loves to read and discuss all things YA. My favorite genres are contemporary and mystery/thriller, but I also read paranormal romance, dystopian and a little bit of fantasy. Come check out my blog, YA Romantics, where I review all the latest YA books to hit the shelves, host giveaways, and connect with other readers. Stop by on Tuesdays for Hot Off the Presses, a rundown of new releases, and on most Fridays for Freebie Friday, which features a fun book-related discussion and giveaway.

Contributor: Jen 
Email: yaromantics@gmail.com
Country: USA
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!