Thursday, March 28, 2013

Read My Mind by C.Elizabeth (Author)

Read My Mind


Have you ever had something happen to you that you just can't explain? Well that's what happened to me when my first novel, Absolute Obsession, was written. It created a passion for writing that never revealed itself until that moment and I haven't looked back. Story after story unfold in my mind and each will be lovingly written for my most favorite people in the world; my readers.



Contributor - C Elizabeth
Email - char@celizabeth.ca
Country - Canada

Books Written


The Absolute Series





Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!