Monday, January 14, 2013

The Cosplaying Librarian


Contributor:- Eden Rassette
Email:- eden.rassette@kentonlibrary.org
Country:- Kentucky, USA

Bio:- I am the new YA Programmer/Library at the Erlanger branch of the Kenton County Public Library system. This branch just happens to be the busiest library in Kentucky! I love my job. I run programming for teens, including movie nights, video game tournaments, a writing group, an anime club, and a chess club. I work with amazing people who are just incredible librarians and programmers. Our patrons are knowledgeable and have high expectations for us, always keeping us on the edge of our seat and working harder to make them happy! I got my MLIS at the University of Michigan’s School of Information in Ann Arbor, MI. I am originally from mid-Michigan, and now live in rural Kentucky with my soul mate and my dog-child (a miniature dachshund named Ruby).
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!