Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I am a 20-year-old novelist who learned to drive a library cart before I learned to drive a car. I was born in a town, raised in the country, and live in the city, but spend most of my time in places that don't exist. I often describe myself as a lover of words and drinker of tea but, most notably, a storyteller. Besides enjoying the stories themselves as I write, I enjoy that friends and acquaintances often just "show up unannounced" in my stories, just as you would turn a street corner and unexpectedly run into a friend. Friends have asked if they could be characters in one of my future books, which is so encouraging and supportive! In my writing, I try to remain clean and family-friendly, all the better to inspire a love for reading and writing through storytelling, especially for young people.

My books are: The Storytellers: Anterria (book one) - December 2010
The Storytellers: Atlantis (book two) - January 2012
Sydney West - February 2012

Country: U.S.A.
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!