Tuesday, June 7, 2011

ATTENTION!!!

Now hiring at The YA Blogosphere!!

Okay, so I'm not really "hiring" anyone since I blog simply for my love of books, not to get paid. However, I am looking for assistance.

As some of you may or may not know, in addition to running The YA Blogosphere, I also manage my own personal blog, I Live in a Fictional World. These two blogs at times can feel like two full-time jobs, which is why I have decided to look for someone interested in helping me run The YA Blogosphere.

The help I would require is the management of book review requests. Authors and publishers contact me looking for bloggers to review their books. Your job would be to either provide said author or publisher with a list of bloggers for them to contact on their own or email my list of bloggers with the books information.

More details can be further explained to anyone interested, email me at bloggerful_1@yahoo.com.
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!