Wednesday, July 14, 2010


Bio: Well, my name is Ayesha and I'm a Brit chick totally obsessed with books. I love reading them, buying them and collecting them. The Readings of a Busy Mom is my escape from my 2 little girls and is where I can share my passion with many others who enjoy doing the same and if by my sharing one person picks up a book then I'm happy. As well as reading lots of books I also love to watch movies, scrapbook and as a pro photographer (on break because of the kiddo's) I love to take photographs.

I enjoy reading all types of genre books and some I enjoy more than others but it doesn't limit me to just one genre. The only books I don't read is crime...one day maybe but right now I've come across none that keep me engaged. My book shelves are ever growing and so does my wish list of being a busy mom who has time to read A LOT :o)


Country: United Kingdom
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!