Wednesday, July 29, 2009



Windowpane Memoirs

Bio: I’m Michelle Flores and I’m twenty nine years old. I graduated Magna Cum Laude with a degree on education also I have a minor degree in Administration. During the forthcoming months I will be starting to acquire my PH Degree in Literature Creation. My love affair with books began as a child and with the years it has grown to be an essential part of who I am today. I have started a new web (http://windowpane-memoirs.com/) page where I talk about one of the best inventions of any time: books. When I think about a writer creating worlds beyond reach I imagine their faces reflecting upon a windowpane; observing all that can be printed in words only with an artist’s heart. It’s from this analogy that Windowpane Memoirs is born.

Age: 29

Email: windowpane.memoirs@gmail.com

Country: Puerto Rico
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!