Tuesday, July 28, 2009


Bio: Hello! I'm Race, age 18, and I am currently writing a YA romance. That is, I am when I'm not reading. I have resurrected my personal blog and I am revamping it to reflect my real interests. Book reviews, interviews... you name it. But if you'd like to get all that and more now you will want to visit the Teens Writing For Teens blog at Wordpress. TWFT is a group blog written by teens (and teens at heart) who write YA fiction (some are represented by agents or have manuscripts sold to publishers... details will of course be posted on TWFT). TWFT has posts on writing YA fiction, book reviews, agent and author interviews, and a book club.

Visit www.teenswritingforteens.com.

And my personal blog at www.thecreare.blogspot.com.

Age: 18

Country: USA

E-mail: racemer@yahoo.com
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!