Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Susanne Gervay

Bio: My blog is about YA books, being an author and living the writers' life. What do I write?
'The sensational new book, 'The Cave' is a compelling, confronting and important book that examines what it means to be young and male in the 21st Century.' Booksellers
'Compelling?Moving? Inspirational? You are not even close to the power that this book (Butterflies)....' REACT
'That's Why I Wrote This Song' Best YA Book of 2007 Sydney Morning Herald. My daughter Tory writes the songs that drive my book. You can hear them on youtube and my website.

Age: lived life so I know about being a kid, a young adult and a mum.

Email: info@sgervay.com

Country: Australia
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!