Thursday, April 16, 2009


Reviews of Young Adult Literature: Musings of an English Teacher in Training

Blog description in less than 100 words: Reviews of YAL: Musings of an English Teacher in Training was started when began building my in-classroom library. Initially it began as a way for me to keep track of all the YAL I read and plan to use in my classroom. As it has evolved, it has become a place for ya author information as well. Currently, I review books, note their possible uses in the classroom, link any relevant teaching/reading guides, and grade them based on their quality and level of usefulness in the classroom. Additionally, I feature Book of the Month giveaways, Author and blogger interviews and profiles, and and guest posts.

Age: I'm 25 my blog began in December 2008

Email: mssjos@gmail.com

Country: United States
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!