Sunday, April 19, 2009


Readingjunky's Reading Roost

Bio: My blog is about reviewing YA fiction. I teach 8th grade and like to keep up with what's available for my students. My main goal to provide reviews for a variety of books and hope they help visitors find quality books to read. At this time I don't hold any contests, mainly because all the books I read end up in my classroom. Hopefully, that means my students are the winners! At least once a month I try to include a list of books my students think are worth reading, and I also post the books I'm reading aloud to my classes. I recently added a "waiting on Wednesday" post to let my followers know what I'm looking forward to reading.

Age: I've been teaching for 31 years, so you do the math. :-)

Email: shkruger@hotmail.com

Country: USA
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!