Thursday, April 16, 2009


Lisa the Nerd

Bio: Reviews of mostly Young Adult books, with other stuff thrown in for good measure. I keep it simple with my reviews - I stick to a synopsis, a review, what I liked best and what I thought needed to be fixed up. Something unique for my reviews is that I include a favorite quote - something that sums up the book (or something I just found to be fantastic). No contests, author interviews, or personal stuff here. Just some rockin' reviews!

Age: 25

Email: lisaschensted@gmail.com

Country: USA
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!