Sunday, April 19, 2009


Feed Your Imagination

Bio: Feed Your Imagination has a focus on reviews of Young Adult literature, along with some adult titles that would appeal to these readers. Once a month, I feature an older book in my Flashback of the Month. Also, I am in favor of connecting music and books, which is why I have Feed Your Ears. These posts feature mini soundtracks for various YA novels. I will also be holding contests for featured releases starting soon.

Age: teenage

Email: dazdnconfusd@comcast.net

Country: USA
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!