Sunday, April 19, 2009


Bookworm 4 Life

Bio: I am a Teen Librarian at a large public library system. The main focus of the blog is book reviews. The main purpose of the blog is as a review and reader's advisory source, mostly for myself but I hope it helps others as well. I review pretty much everything I read (which is sadly less than I would like) whether I liked it or not. I do not do contests, author interviews, or host challenges or memes, at least not at this time.

Age: 20s

Email: bookworm4life@ymail.com

Country: United States
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!