Thursday, April 12, 2012

 
I'm Charlotte and I love reading and reviewing books, sharing my opinions and getting to know my visitors. I love young adult books. There's so many new releases its difficult to know which ones are good and not so good. I'm here to help! My reviews give instant impressions on the story, the writing style and whether I'll read another by the same author. You'll get an idea if that book is for you. At Bookworm Blogger we review new and old Young Adult books. We also feature the latest news on new releases with guest interviews and all your favourite widgets. Subscribe and get the latest reviews to your email.
 
Email: bwormblogger@gmail.com
Country: United Kingdom
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!