Thursday, April 12, 2012


I've always fond on reading books, and recently this year I've decided, why wouldn't I do a book blog that focuses on the books that I'm reading so that I could share my thoughts and Interact with fellow readers -- and that's it I came up on creating Beyond Imagination. I'm mostly a YA reader. Some of my favorite authors is Maggie Stiefvater, Ally Condie, John Green, and Suzanne Collins. I'm wishing that I'll become successful in this book blogging and I'm grateful and honored to have friends and co-bloggers to chat with and exchange each others thoughts. 

Country: Philippines
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!