Thursday, April 12, 2012


A Little Shelf of Heaven is a place where I can talk about the books that I read, without getting rolls of the eyes and annoyed glares from my friends for talking about fictional characters. I read pretty much an YA books, but I especially prefer paranormal and contemporary romances or dystopian/utopia novels. I always try and stay positive about the books I read, even if I didn't particularly enjoy it. There is at least one good thing in every story, is what I always say!

Country: Canada
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!