Monday, April 25, 2011

 
I'm EvilEva and I run the blog Nancy Drew Is My Homegirl. Books are my life. I love to read and I love recommending good books to friends. That's why I started this blog. I review mostly YA but i'll occasionally sprinkle in a little chick-lit, kid-lit, horror, sci-fi, fantasy and anything else I find that interests me. I also report on book related news.
 
I'm a HUGE Supernatural fangirl too so I write weekly recaps of each episode. 
 
My blog is full of fun, sassy goodness so please check it out. : )
 
 
Country: United States
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!