Sunday, December 19, 2010


My name is Nina and I started this blog November 2010, mainly because I liked talking about books I've read, and to encourage people to read more books.  I read every book until the end, even if a book is not that good, because that's the only way I can write an honest review.  I read mostly YA fiction, but I also read murder mysteries, drama, and other genres.  I'm glad that in less than a month, I was able to put up really interesting content and met more interesting people along the way.


Country:  Philippines
 
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!