Sunday, December 19, 2010

I am a YA reviewer (mostly fiction), I started my book review website in August and it took off instantly! Now, I have over 5,000 views in over 18 different countries. I strive to get more teens to read! I also hope that teens realize that they do not have to compromise their morals to find fun literature. In my reviews, I have one paragraph on the story and a short paragraph on what I did or didn't like and why. I also address anything that may be controversial.

Country: United States of America

Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!