Sunday, December 19, 2010


I'm Beth, a thrirteen year old YA (Although I was into YA since I was, like, ten :P.) book blogger. I like book blogging because book bloggy people don't give me strange looks when I read a book a day, ya know what they say, A book a day keeps the... worms at bay? Close enough. I started a blog to improve my microscopic writing skills and I thought, why not a book blog? My reviews are mostly YA fiction. I'm completely honest in my reviews, and I review a lot. Hope you can stop by!

E-mail:  fallenleaf99@hotmail.com

Country: United States
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!