Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Books from Bleh to Basically Amazing

Bio: I'm Ashley and I love to read. I've had a love affair with words for as long as I can remember. A book blog seemed the perfect way to express my love of reading and books to a wide audience. I've just recently gotten started, but I have high hopes and lots of plans for my blog. I review a large variety of books, but YA is an especial favorite. I love fairy tales and love lists. I am trying to read the complete Newbery and Printz award winners and most if not all of the honors as well. I love talking about books and welcome any comments and dialogue you may wish to start. Hope to see you at my blog!

Country: United States

Email: basicallyamazingbooks@gmail.com
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!