Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hello Fellow Bloggers!

I'd like to take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Elaine, I'm a stay-at-home mom and a new blogger! I recently had my own blog's bio shown on the YA Blogosphere. Shortly after that, Steph Bowe, creator of the YA Blogosphere, posted that he was looking for someone to take over the site. So, here I am! I'm really happy to be doing this and I will be trying my best to not only keep it up and running, but to help it grow!  Wish me luck!

You can contact me here on the YA Blogosphere at bloggerful_1@yahoo.com or check me out on my own blog I Live In A Fictional World!

Happy Blogging and Happy Reading,
Elaine
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!