Friday, December 11, 2009

QT Bookworm

Country: USA

Email: aqtbenz[at]hotmail[dot]com

Bio: I started my blog a few months ago because I love to share the magic of great books. I mostly read and review books from a variety of YA fiction genres. So far, I have two features: Curl Up With a Classic (I review a classic novel the first friday of every month) and Waiting on Wednesday, which I borrowed from some other blogs I follow. I review on a basic five-star scale, and I specifically recommend the book being reviewed to certain readers (for example, mystery junkies or romance lovers, if necessary a recommended age group).

Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!