Friday, December 11, 2009

Pirate Penguin's Reads

Bio: Despite my blog name, I am neither an aquatic bird OR a swashbuckling pirate (although how cool would that be?) I'm really just a girl who's obsessed with books! I love almost everything within the YA genre but I don't restrict my site to just that; sometimes an adult or middle-grade novel will sneak its way onto my site. ;) I write reviews, host contests and plan on interviewing authors very soon. I'm also planning on reviews in spanish so my spanish followers can understand what I'm saying (I wouldn't want them to miss out just because of the language barrier!). I also participate in memes like In My Mailbox, Waiting on Wednesday and Teaser Tuesdays. If I've made you curious, please stop by! I love new visitors :)

Email: piratepenguinreads (at) gmail (dot) com

Country: United States
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!