Tuesday, November 24, 2009


Loud Words & Sounds

Blog Bio: Loud Words & Sounds (LWS) is my baby blog and is my first
"offical" blog. Its primary role is to inform the public about certain
books and music, or other media entertained objects. But LWS also is
met for my opinion be heard. Some things that will be reviewed or
posted about are: a) young adult novels b) manga and c) music (rock
usually). Combining my love for web design, music and reading, I
finally fell into the bandwagon and formed a blog.

Age: Teenager

Email: loud.words.and.sounds@gmail.com

Country: USA
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!