Sunday, January 13, 2013

Feed Me Books Now!!!

Feed Me Books Now!!!

Contributor's Name:- Ruby Ham
Email Address:- rubyhammyninja@gmail.com
Country:- UK



Bio:-  Hi, I'm Ruby, the 14-year-old book addict behind Feed Me Books Now. It goes without saying that I've had my fair few bookish adventures (ranging from a game of capture the flag with Tris and Four to causing chaos with Alaska and Pudge); if I'm not busy writing or doing my homework, it's most likely I'm curled up in my bed with another good book and another great adventure! I read & review a bit of everything on my blog -- from dystopian epics to old classics, from historical fiction to Gothic horrors! I mean, why should you only read the predictable teen romances when there are shelves of possibilities? I'd really appreciate it if any fellow book lovers checked out my blog as I love talking books to people!


Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!