Thursday, September 27, 2012

Read Now Sleep Later

I'm a former bookseller turned blogger and literacy advocate. I love everything from picture books to middle grade and young adult books. I started reading when I was about 3 years old and can't seem to stop. I especially love fantasy and science fiction, but I read a diverse selection of books because it helps me make better recommendations. I love being able to connect the right person to the right book, as well as get non-readers excited about reading.

Contributor: Alethea

Email: readnowsleeplater@gmail.com
Country: USA
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!