Sunday, February 6, 2011

 
I started this blog in the beginning of January 2011 as an idea to have a form of online diary as well as a place to keep track of all the books I was reading. After a few days of realizing that I didn't really post much else than books I decided to turn it into a full on book blog. I figured I could give blogging a chance and see if anyone else liked what I was saying (other than my mom, who is probably reading this so Hi Mom!). I mostly read Young Adult literature and that's what the reviews on this blog will most likely stick to. I have plans to post more reviews on books as I read them. Some will get one page some will be lumped together. I also plan to share book news, and if this goes anywhere I would love to host contests and giveaways. My goal for this blog is just to have people that read my reviews and want to go and read the books and any other book.  Thanks so much for taking the time to read this I appreciate it!
 
Country: USA

Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!